Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Dinner with the Andersons
A few nights ago the Andersons came down for dinner. We grilled out and ate outside too. It was alot of fun. The kids ran around and played. After dinner we all walked around the neighborhood. It is so nice living a few houses down the road from our best friends. I highly recommend living in the same neighborhood with people you dearly love. It was a great night and thankfully it was one of many great nights. Love you guys and thankful for your friendship. See you tonight on our cruise around the neighborhood.


Jimmy fell off his chair and scratched up his face. It looks really yucky now.
And look who I found behind the bushes!! He then ran around the yard a couple times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Billa,
Yeah, it is great to live near your sister/ best friends..that is until they up and move to Atlanta on ya!!!! Enjoy every minute of it girl, we have so many fond memories of dinners together with the Bauers:)I am grateful to God for the years we had together and pray we will be neighbors again someday (if not here, then in heaven).
Is that Ben who got caught in the act? That is just too funny!
Love and miss you all too much all the time (as Katy would say!).
Billie-
I love you and Sara's "realness" in your blogs! Y'all inspire me, make me LOL, encourage me and make me cry. What sweethearts you both are!
I have thought many times since my oldest boy was little....I never imagined that you had to teach little boys they couldn't pee anywhere they desired. And then you have to teach them again and again and again. And then you have another little boy and you have to teach them the same thing. Never met one yet that peein' in the yard (or anywhere else they wanted to) wasn't an issue. Too-too funny (especially when it's someone else's boy):)
Love being an observer of your lives,
Jan
Hi Bill,
Thanks so much for always taking time to post!
This means so much to me, and is the H>L of my day!!
Bennie caught in the act...
Poor Jimmys nose:(
As A.Jen shared enjoy those times with your sissy, I had A.Meeme, and it was the BEST!
I love you so much Bill
Mom
HEHE ... everytime I see your Jordy i see aslan...he has the same shirt in red, love you.
thats fun--it must be so nice to be close with family. I like that shot of ben--reminds me of reid.
Hi! It looks like you guys had so much fun! Makes me really miss you all. I will be putting up another post tomorrow night. I had Billy take a picture of me, Katy, J'Nelle and Lizzy at my first care group meeting on Wednesday. I was SO glad that I went. It was amazing and I felt surrounded by love and acceptance. A week and 2 days until we see you all! Love you, Linda
Post a Comment