Saturday, November 10, 2007
Dinner Picture Posting
Okay ladies, if you're reading this (and I know if you are) then you have been tagged..or dared to post a picture each night, Monday-Friday, of dinner. You can include photos of the family or just a picture of what you ate. And even if it is fast food, snap a photo of it. Kate did a breakfast week last week and I thought it would be fun to see what everyone does for dinner. Maybe some good ideas will come along. Or even some pride revealed in feeling like you have to make a dinner in order to get a picture of it....hee hee. So, please join in. It should be fun. Hopefully I will remember to do it on Monday, in terms of remembering things until then, it will be hard. Have a great Saturday. Also, I should be getting my Disney photos next week so I will have tons to post from that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
yah, if i knew how! i'll try to get my sis to help me
Hee hee - okay! I will try it. I am super busy this week but stay tuned for my gormet meals every night! Hee Hee! :)
-Heather
Hi Billie! I had such a wonderful time with all of you at Disney! I am going to post tonight and I have some really great pictures of all the kids. They were ALL SO ADORABLE! Anyways, just wanted to tell you that I love and miss you! Linda
hmm--sounds fun. Ill try it! But beware, we eat a lot of soups
I'm in. Prepare to be jelous!! Just kidding!!
sara
Okay, I think I'm in. My hubby is out of town. It is always interesting. Honestly, when he isn't home we just eat wherever, the living room, outside the garage. I think we have had dinner in every room of our house (besides the bathrooms:).
I'm in. We'll see if I can remember take pics every evening!
Post a Comment