Tonight was care group so we did a fast dinner.....chili. Kate this is your favorite and I always think of you when I am making it. Wish you were here to enjoy it with us. Tonight we had it with Monterrey Jack Cheese and sour cream. It is also really yummy with corn bread but I didn't make any. This is Cecelia's favorite dinner and Jordan loves it as well. The girls were naked (because chili makes a huge mess) so I didn't take any pictures of them. But you can see Jordan enjoying dinner again.
Thursday, November 15, 2007
Wednesday Night
Tonight was care group so we did a fast dinner.....chili. Kate this is your favorite and I always think of you when I am making it. Wish you were here to enjoy it with us. Tonight we had it with Monterrey Jack Cheese and sour cream. It is also really yummy with corn bread but I didn't make any. This is Cecelia's favorite dinner and Jordan loves it as well. The girls were naked (because chili makes a huge mess) so I didn't take any pictures of them. But you can see Jordan enjoying dinner again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Hi Bill,
Little buddy looks a little to short still to reach the table.
You may need to raise him up a little.
I love you so much, and have yet to recieve any list!!
Christmas lists.
How is Bill? Please let me know.
Miss you Mom
we're having chili tonight! and we're all excited..the first chili of the season for us.
TOO WEIRD! We had chili last night also! but i didn't picture it. Your chili is wonderful, bil. that better be on the menu one night over our Christmas visit. love you!
I just love Buddy's faces. He is so animated. We miss you all so much!!
Love your cute bowls, miss you friend sorry i haven't been around a lot its been busy, ,love you hope you have a great weekend!!
Hi Billie Jeanne! I had a dream about you last night. In my dream, you were pregnant and you and Brian went to the doctor's office to find out the sex of the baby. The doctor found FOUR babies. They were all identical!!! I should lay off the spicy food before I go to bed! Love you guys and Ava LOVED talking to Fuzzy on her birthday. Love, Linda
your blog makes me hungry. HEE HEE. CUte pics. Great food
Post a Comment