Saturday, November 24, 2007
It's beginning to look alot like Christmas
Tonight we decorated our Christmas tree. Brian and the kids set up the lights outside while Christina and I made cookies. We watched "Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer" and strung popcorn garland. It was such a fun night. Christina ate most of her popcorn but in the end she finally finished one strand. The girls loved hanging ornaments and hearing how each ornament had a story and why that special story/ornament was for them. Celia put all of the ones she hung up in the same place. It was a great night. Tomorrow we will lay under it in the dark and watch another movie. It is my favorite thing to do at Christmas....snuggle under the tree. I will post a completed Christmas tree picture in the future when more people have theirs up and we can do a tag. Have a great day!
Celia hanging up her ornaments.....in the same spot as the last one. Savanna needed some help from Brian to get this one right where she wanted it. She was very picky about where they needed to go.



Stringing our popcorn garland.
The girls loved having cookies too. They were very yummy.
Thank you Quimby for this angel ornament you gave Savanna last year. She was very excited to get it and we thought of you when she hung it on the tree. We miss you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Billie-
That is too funny, you guys do exactly the same thing as us with our tree decorating. We decorate the tree, have snacks, watch a Christmas movie with Ana, then put her to bed and watch our favorite Christmas movies: Scrooged & National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. We decorate ours this weekend- Joann
Hey Bill,
Thanks for the pics! You all loved hanging things too,although i sometimes went around and re-did..I'm so sorry..
We always had lights out,with just the tree as well, and let you all sleep under it!!
Its so neat to see how those little things keep going.
i have a small tree up, and thats what i do when i get home from seeing Gram! This was her favorite time of year, but dont think she knows:( I opened her curtains yesterday, and she looked out in awe at the snow..
Saw her this am already, and seems weak! pray for her, i really think she holding out for you clay and Sara..She knew clays name when i showed her the pic. I had to tell her it was Dads son, and middle name Maurice. Then she said Cla..Thats all she could get out. At work so got to scoot..Be in touch!
Mom
Looks like a fun night! Love the girls' nightgowns.
Hey Billie, Quimby was delighted to see a message for "Her" on the computer. I am envious of everyone decorating for Christmas.... I am remebering though, that you were where we are now, two years ago. ANyways... we'll talk to you later. Did you get the pics I emailed? lots of love,
COurtney
Hey Billie, I can't wait to decorate our tree. Brian is out of town for the week so, we are going to get our tree this weekend. It is so fun to start traditions with our kids.
Love you and miss you all!!!!
hey! great pics! I just realized how much older Buggies is looking! See yah!
Savannah is so adorable and I have to say like mother like daughter on the placement of ornaments. I miss you Bill...wish I could be there to see your tree and to celebrate the season of our Lord's birth with you and so I could give you a big hug, the kind that takes all the air out of your lungs!! Looking forward to seeing your disney pictures:) Love you-
Post a Comment