
Today is my sweet Celia's birthday. She is three today, although she keeps telling everyone 5 or 6. She is so sweet. I love you my Celie. I love when you come in every morning to snuggle with me and how you whisper "I yuv you" while you're still half asleep. You are so tender hearted and affectionate. I know you cannot read this now and wouldn't understand it all but I hope that one day you will be able to read it and in some way feel how much I love you and thank God for you. I remember when you were about to be born and the cord was around your neck. I was so nervous. And then you came out and you were blue and just hung in the doctors arms. They took you away for a while and I remember thinking "when am I going to get her back?" I loved you so much from the moment you were in my tummy. I love how much you love your "Sissy". And Jordan too, but he bothers you alot...sorry. I love that you suck your two thumbs. I do wish you would stop soon so that your teeth would straighten out, but you're just too cute when you ask "can I suck my thumb?" while you are watching a movie. You sing and dance to Sleeping Beauty all the time. I love your little voice. I am thankful that God blessed me with you. I can't wait to watch you grow up and build a lifetime of memories with you. I hope I am a good Mommy to you always. Happy 3rd birthday "Celia Bedila". Mommy and Daddy love you with all our hearts.



12 comments:
Happy Birthday Celie Jane. Love you so much. Love,
-Cousin Natey
Happy Birthday. Celie! Billie you are such a good mom. I miss seeing your smiling face. Have a happy weekend!
What a cute baby- looks like she was smiling in her sleep! Cece- aunt kate and uncle clay miss you soo much and wish we could bring you a slurpee and just play with you. have a happy birthday!
yay! Three! happy birthday
happy birthday celia! I love you so much! you allways make me laugh and giggle when i'm around you!
love you,
andrea p.s (to mrs. stewart) i have a blog now!
Billie,
What a sweet tribute to Cece! One day she will grow up and thank God for her wonderful parents. Thanks for the example you are to so many people in the way you parent your children.
With Love and repsect,
A. Linda
By the way I saw Colleen Cerak this past weekend while we were in Michigan celebrating my parents 50th anniversay. She was asking all about you, and wondering how things were going for your family. She also mentioned that every once in a while you send the most darling notes. Just thought you might like to know.
Sweet Cecelia Jane!!
This is Grammie, and I too remember that very special Day you were born. Also remember going to almost all Mommy's Appts,when she was carrying you, and we would try to imagine what you would be like, and just how sweet you would be!
As always Gram was always hopinh Mommy would deliver soon, as for Gram to be able to hang on to my little Girls hand was so special, as well as coach Her, as to just how good she was doing!
I was right there when you were born,and to see you crown Gram will never forget!!!
Then when Dr.Debbie had you, I to was very scared about the color you had. Mommy and Daddy did great, but Gram was scared!
I kept trying to figure out what was going on, and Mommy would say to her Mom,it's ok Mom.
Another person that You have been such a blessing to is your Great Grandma Martha (Jane) yes you were named after Her, and your Grandma Jeannes Mommy (Cecelia).These were and still are very Godly Woman, and for Grandma Martha,she wanted to take you Home!!! She would sing, sing,sing,sing to you and always wanted to hold you. I know that if G.G.Martha can,she would want to see you!
I will get a picture of this special Day, and bring it to her.She cannot talk yet, but she knows YOU!!!
I love you my sweet Celia, and i am so excited to see You...
Happty 3rd Birthday.
Grammy Jane
I love you little thumb sucker. You are a sweet little girl and we are so blessed to live right by you and watch you grow up. I love you my little cece. Love, Aunt Sissy
Happy late Birthday sweet little Celie! It was SO wonderful to spend time with you in Disney and I love that you and Jackie are getting to be little pals! You are so very precious and sweet and I love you very much. You make my heart happy with your sweet little ways. I meant to call you yesterday to say Happy Birthday, but I am sick and went to bed AS SOON as I got home. Anyways, we all love you very much and can't wait to see you again. Give everybody hugs and kisses from us! By the way Billie, I'll get my Disney blog posted as soon as I feel better. I think the strep throat might be back. YUCK! Love you, Linda
Celia!!
Happy Birthday! I love you so much and hope that you have a fun birthday! I hope that you had so much fun at disney! Can't wait to see on sunday! I love you!
Billie! You are such a great mom! Celia really is SO sweet! I hope all of you had a blast at disney! I know it was a fun time for the whole family! I miss you guys so much! See you soon! I love you!
~christa~
Celia,
We hope you had a very special day! Can't wait for you to play at our house again soon!
Love you,
Emma, Ethan, Maddy
and Mrs. Hoerl
So sweet. She is so beautiful. All your kiddos are.
Post a Comment