Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Monday Night....Dinner
Tonight is our date night so "Plouffie" eats with us before she babysits. It is always fun to have her here at our home. She spends the night on Mondays too so it is extra special. Tonight I made a whole chicken from Harry's. It was soooo good. Thanks for your pointers Arylnn, they all worked great. We had veggies and gravy too. It was delicious. It looked like "Chinese food" Brian said and the pictures are not that great for my post, but the food ROCKED. Plouffie and I had 3rds. The best show of the night was Jordan and all his amazing facial expressions. I hope you enjoy our first dinner post. See you tomorrow night. Also, for those of you wondering about the Disney pictures.....they will be coming. Just wait.
Chicken off the bone and ready to eat! Veggies and gravy. (The gravy was soooo yummy, I will be eating it for lunch tomorrow.)
The family in our usual seats for dinner. Celia didn't nap today so she was looking a little forlorn.
"Plouffie" our special guest. We love you Plouffie and we thank God for you. Tonight we told Plouffie how much we were thankful for her and Savanna said she had something for her....it was a kiss. She was really cute.
Cranky pants Celia. She went to bed right after dinner. Earlier today she fell asleep on the kitchen floor while I was working on dinner. Poor sleepy girl.
This is Jordan praying for our dinner. He is just the cutest little thing ever!! (I know I am biased but I could just kiss him all day long.)
Look at that smile. And the messy table. This was after he had already cleared his plate and wanted more.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Hi! I love your post and am missing you guys already! Billy and I finally got to do a Disney blog last night and ALL of the kids are so adorable. I especially like the one picture with Jacks and Celie holding hands. Love you, Linda
Looks like a perfect Fall dinner! Wish we were there! Sorry I missed your call- I was engrossed in a project over my lunch break- which lasted 1hr & 20 min! eek! love you!
cute little guy--I love watching vara pray too. Yummy dinner!
Looks like fun and so yummy too. Can I come babysit and get dinner at your house? Love your recipes.
Hey, it's me again! When are you going to post your Disney pictures? You won't believe that I am saying this, but I want to go again!!! Mom and Dad are going next year between Thanksgiving and Christmas so Billy and I have to start saving money NOW!!! I sure hope that you and Jenna can come too. Watching all of our kids playing together and kissing and hugging was absolutely priceless!!Love, Linda
Yummy! looks like so much fun at your house!!!
Post a Comment