Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Still waiting on Disney Pix
Okay, I know I have been threatening a big Disney post for some time now. Brian's parents have given me two discs already and my computer is not allowing me to upload (or whatever you do in computer world) the pictures. SO, this is one photo from Brian's Dad's photos. This is from Halloween night when we went to the "Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party". It was alot of fun. Before we left I bought Brian and I these matching t-shirts. I haven't seen the movie but it was $5.00 and it was Disney so it worked for me. I gave it to him so we could match. We also had "Sally" and "Jack" tattoos. It was a fun night. Hopefully this next try at sending me a new CD will work and I can post from all 10 days that we were in Disney. We have been busy here. Getting ready for the Holidays. Last week I painted most every room downstairs in my house. And Brian has been doing some little projects too. I will post some before and afters, but I need to find the "befores" first. Have a great Thanksgiving.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Billie - you are so pretty even with "make up" on. Love ya girl see you tonight!
Hi sweet Bill, as Sarah said you are sooooo Pretty!!!
I will pray for you during this time with Gram I know this must be tough for all of you!
Can't wait for the rest of the pics from Disney....
Post a Comment