Last night I made homemade Mac-N-Cheese from Rachel Rae's magazine. It is a really simple and yummy recipe. We also had grilled carrots, brussels sprouts, and green beans. And the best part was steak. Brian grilled it all for me while I made the Mac-N-Cheese. The kids were very tired so I only have pictures of Jordan. The girls went up to get dressed for bed while he was still finishing his dinner at 6:30pm. It was a quite night of painting for us after the kids went to bed. Tonight might be even more low key since we have care group so I try to keep it simple. Hope you are all having a great Tuesday!
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Tuesday Night
Last night I made homemade Mac-N-Cheese from Rachel Rae's magazine. It is a really simple and yummy recipe. We also had grilled carrots, brussels sprouts, and green beans. And the best part was steak. Brian grilled it all for me while I made the Mac-N-Cheese. The kids were very tired so I only have pictures of Jordan. The girls went up to get dressed for bed while he was still finishing his dinner at 6:30pm. It was a quite night of painting for us after the kids went to bed. Tonight might be even more low key since we have care group so I try to keep it simple. Hope you are all having a great Tuesday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
yummy Billie! Could you give me that recipe??
I think thats the creamiest homemade macNchz I've ever seen. Yum! And steak..perfect. Ha!-Im a little hungry right now :)
Im proud you served brussel sprouts, its one of me favorites. Love those boy faces
Bil, you're makin' my mouth water. Everything looks great. Love you... Jap
Great dinner post idea! I need yummy chicken recipes. It's wed so I guess I'm too late to do my own for the week... I'll keep up w/ yours.
Kids are so adorable (saw some of Linda's Disney pix). Looks like y'all had fun!
Hey! Quit posting these pictures of food. You are making me VERY hungry!!! :) I can't wait to see your Disney pictures posted. Do you think you will do several Disney posts or just one huge one? Hugs and kisses to all! Love, Linda
Post a Comment