Friday, November 30, 2007

Visiting Gramma

Next Wednesday Clay, Sara and I are going to visit my Gramma. I can't imagine what it will be like to see her not doing well. This is a picture from last Thanksgiving. She was alot better then. It will be fun to go home to Gaylord for a few days. I can't wait to see all the snow. I might take Jordan too. He will not know what to think of it. I guess I will have to get him some kind of warm gear at the thrift store. I am excited to see my Mom and Dad too. And I am sure Clay, Sara and I will have a ton of laughs. I will take lots of pictures from my trip back. Maybe I can capture the "Gaylord experience" for all of you who have not experienced it before. Joann, I can't wait to visit with you too. I am looking forward to dinner with your family. Well, it's Friday again. I love the weekend. I have alot to get done before I leave. I am going to post some pictures from all our painting recently. I hope you all have a great weekend.

14 comments:

Leslie said...

Bill,

You look like Gramms esp with her in those big sunglasses, now I know where you got your love of them from:) Hope you guys have a memorable trip. love you-

Ginger said...

Hope the trip goes well. Ill be praying for her.--you guys will shed tons of light Im sure!

Anonymous said...

Hi Billie Jeanne,
I'm so glad that you will be able to visit your Gramma, but I wish it was under better circumstances. Have a safe trip and we will all be praying for your Gramma. Take some pictures of the snow, o.k.? Love you, Linda

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I forgot to tell you something. Please make sure to give your Mom a BIG hug from me. Thanks, Linda

Anonymous said...

Poonchski, I was so sad to hear about Gramma Martha! I have and will continue to pray for her! Remember all the garage sales with her and your Aunt Betsy in the summers?! And the time I spent the night with you and Sar. We slept on the floor and Sara with your Grannie. Remember waking up to a scream, because Sar had bit Gramma Martha on the Arm? What great memories we all have with Marta Farta! I love you Bil and will be praying for safe travels for you and for a special time with your Grandma. Have fun in Gaylord! Wish I was going with you! Hee! Hee!

Anonymous said...

Hey Billie-
I can't wait to see you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just wish it was in happier circumstances. Have a safe trip, we are getting a major snow storm tonight!! We were on sleds with the dogs today. It was so fun!! We took Ana on the snowmobile and she fell asleep. See you on Thursday, let me know if you guys want to stay here- Joann

Katherine M. said...

Billie, Hope your trip goes well. I will be praying for all three of you and your granma. I also wish the trip was under better circumstances. Look forward to seeing your winter pics. Much love--

Jenn said...

Billie - I have been thinking of you with your Gramma. So sorry to hear - I am glad you are able to go this week.

Christina said...

I am so sorry to here about your gramma. I will be praying for a safe trip and lots of quality time for you together as a family. I really can't believe that there is a place on earth named Gaylord. I had no idea that was where you were from. Made me think of Gaylord Flocker(meet the parents).What a great movie. I won't forget the pray for ya'll. Love ya!

Christina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christina said...

sorry if I offended anyone with the comment about Gaylord:) Should have thought before I typed.

Sara said...

Christina,

No offence girl...it is a silly name! You to funny!
Love,
Sara

Billie said...

I am laughing out loud at you Myers!! I guess I should have offered that name up when you were looking for cute boy names...HA HA. love you girl and I will take some photos of beautiful GAYLORD for you. I still know my school fight song by heart and I will sing it for you the next time I see you. Toodles.

Anonymous said...

Hi! I'ts me again. How is your Gramma doing? Please keep me posted. Love, Linda