Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Check out this blog
Check out Randy Alcorn's blog if you have a few minutes. I originally cut and pasted one of his posts but then I got to thinking that that might not be legal or something so I am just posting his site reference for you to go to. www.randyalcorn.blogspot.com Courtney emailed me about it and I think it is a really great site to visit if you are doing some political thinking. Anyway, busy week here again. Hope everyone is doing well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Funny that you should post on Ron Paul. Jim and I have never been interested in canadites before however we are BIG supporters on Ron Paul!! He sticks with the fundamentals and is a strict constitionalists. Even though from a glance his ideas seem so far from where our coutry is now, if you listen to his debates and interviews his opinions are always right on with what I believe as a person, as a Christian, and a child of God. The decisons we make or don't make now will effect our children's life in the future. Ron Paul just makes sense, I encourage anyone to google Ron Paul and see for yourself. Vote Ron Paul! Go Billie for the post.
Billie/Leslie,
In NO WAY is Randy Alcorn supporting Ron Paul..Read his post again! Alcorn states"Despite my appreciation for his (Ron Paul's) stand against abortion, my impression that he is sincere and honest, I am CONCERNED about a number of Ron Paul's positions." At the debate, Paul was the only candidate that said NO to endorsing attempts to protect Iraqi Christians under provisions in Iraqi's exsisting constitution. Ron Paul was also the ONLY candidate who voted NO to supporting legislation to protect congnatively disabled people from being dehydrated to death (Terry Schiavo).....
Let's make sure we are informed before we start promoting candidates on our blogs ladies!
Aunt Jenny
That blog is a good resource Bil- when I have some bored time to putts around on the compute i'll have to research more . . . love ya!
My post supports Randy Alcorn's blog, not a candidate. I encouraged you to read his blog "if you are doing some political thinking". As Katy said "that blog is a good resource" and I agree. His posts on the candidates are very interesting and I respect Randy as a man of God and his opinions are ones that I consider valuable.
Love you Aunt Jenny and can't wait to solve all the worlds problems with you in a few weeks.
Hi Billie Jeanne! Thanks for posting the link. I totally understand that you are not endorsing the candidate and that you are just giving us a resource tool to read and consider. Election day is a long way off but I still think it is VERY important to be imformed before making a decision about who you will give your vote to. I think I have made my choice, but like I said, we have a ways to go. I applaud you for your efforts to help keep us informed of our options. Enough about politics, how are you? We sure do miss you guys but see all of you EVERY SINGLE DAY on our Disney home videos that Ava and Jackie are addicted to watching. I was lucky enough to meet your cousin Charity at Care Group last night. She was SO sweet and I look forward to getting to know her better. Well, I'll talk to you soon. Hugs and kisses to all! Love, Linda
Post a Comment