
We got back from Disney on Sunday night. I have been catching up with everything here and trying to get back into life. I had to download most all of my Disney pictures to Brian's Dad's computer because my memory stick isn't large enough to hold all the pictures I took. SO, I am waiting for him to send me the photos. When I get them I will post about our trip. It was a blast. Brian and I had such a wonderful time with the kids and one another. It was great being with him every minute of every day. It was hard to send him off to work on Monday morning. And the kids keep wondering when Saturday is going to be here because they know that is the day he doesn't have to work. It was also so nice spending time with Brian's family. We were so blessed to be able to take this trip. God kept us all healthy and for the most part joyful. I can't wait to post all my pictures and fill you in on all the fun we had.
6 comments:
Yeah! I am so glad you are back. Sounds like you had a wonderful time!! Can't wait to hear and see pictures! Love ya
Yee-Haa...So Glad your back safe and sound!! Not that i was sad to see you all go and hear bugs say when will we get to the hotel with bears, but just like to know all my kids are S.and S..
Then i'm reminded of Gods Sovereignty.
Love you so much Bill,praying for Buddy-Boy, and please give the kids Hug's from Grammie!!!
Oh yeah,snow!!!!!Can u believe it?
Glad you guys had a good time Billie! Can't wait to see some pics.
Missed hearing from you (and seeing picture updates). Love you tons!
welcome back!
I want to see the pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment