Thursday, June 21, 2007

Adult Swim.....

Brian and I joined Savanna in the pool tonight. It was fun. We all ran from the road and dove in on our belly. My shot is really interesting and Brian's looks like he is really jumping into a big pool. I think Savanna's was the best though. What do you think?




16 comments:

Leslie said...

I love Bugs's face...:)

The Dowling Clan said...

Bil,
Those pictures are too cute! Savanna gets my vote I can't get over how cute she is (well, all of them!) . . . wish you lived closer!
Kate

sarah said...

You are so crazy girl! I love all the shots they are so fun! You make me laugh- love ya

Jenn said...

You are crazy fun! Love you

Amanda said...

That looks like fun! That's a fun memory for you guys!

Ashleigh said...

Those are very fun photos! Yes, I agree. Savanna's is the best.

Anonymous said...

Hey Billie Jeanne, Although I love all the pictures, I'm gonna have to vote for Fuzzy's as my favorite. Ava laughed her head off when she saw that and wants to know if we can do that when we come down. I think it's less than 3 weeks from now! Do you think we'll be able to get Mom to dive in the pool? Ha! Ha! Can't wait to see you all. Love, Linda

Ginger said...

That's so fun...and brave! I can imagine jumping in such a shallow pool. I like Savannah's face. Have a great friday!

Anonymous said...

bil- you're right, i did laugh out loud when i saw these! bugs wins my vote with the face, for sure. stewie looks like every lifeguard's nightmare. and you just look as graceful as ever. haha! i also laugh when i picture the neighbors peeking out their windows and saying, "oh my, come look at what they're up to NOW! you gotta see this..." wish i coulda been there to park it next to jordan and have a front row seat to watch. heehee. you guys are so fun. :o) love and miss you, biz

Kate Van said...

I agree with Biz about being there- although I think you would have insisted that we join in the craziness! Love you!

Anonymous said...

fun! well, c yah in a little bit!

love you,
andrea

Anonymous said...

Hey Billie-
You guys are hilarious!! It is great that you guys have so much fun together!! Love the pic of Brian like he is diving into a big pool. That had to hurt!
Joann

Jane said...

My Sweet Billie,
These hace to be the best!!
Bug's would win my vote for sure, although if all knew you when you were young, they would be able ti in-vision that same look on your face because you did not like the water..
It sure took me back to telling you , it's ok Billie, Mom won't let anything happen to you...
Keep these fun memories alive...
It makes me alway's reflect on how kind the lord was to your Dad and I raising you kid's on a very limited income, and making the best of it.. Every-one wanted to come to the VanRyckeghem's house....
Make shift pool, chicken's in the back yard that gave us egg's, teather ball fron an old tree Grandpa Buff cut down, and the stories go on...
I love you Sis... Mom

Anonymous said...

Billie What a riot. It reminds me of slippy slidding down the hill in our back yard in Michigan. Your kids will have many fond memories when they grow up!!!Keep enjoying every minute of time with them Love You'll
Aunt Lin

The Ellise Family said...

Wow!

What fun! I'm sure Savanna loved getting in the pool with mommy and daddy. She loves that pool doesn't she!

Love you,
Camille

Kate Thomas. said...

Hey Bil, Lookd like fun! Can't wait to see you at Jord's wedding.
Love you, Katie Thomas