Monday, June 11, 2007
Aladdin
Savanna, Mea, Andrea and I went to see Aladdin on Saturday. Camille was in the play and she did a great job. It was alot of fun taking the girls to a play that was suited just for them. They were so excited and as usual they dressed up in their favorite outfits. Savanna chose a really pretty blue baby doll style dress and to finish off the look, she put a white belt around her waist.....totally clashing. It was still cute though. Mea wore a cherry t-shirt under a white eyelet dress....totally clashing as well, but still cute. Andrea and I chose a more traditional route... hee hee. It was a fun day and we are looking forward to going with Camille in July to watch Andrea in her play, The Little Mermaid. Wish you all could be here to join us.
Best friends, Mea and Savanna. Getting ready for the play to begin. (sorry about the red-eye)
Kisses for Andrea. Andrea and Camille are my mommy's helpers and the girls love them soo much. I love them too.
A picture with our star "Camille". The lighting was bad...or I took the picture bad. Camille was the princess' sister. She did a great job.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



13 comments:
Looks like fun.
Oh, how fun Billie!
Mea and Nanny are too cute! Does Nanny still go along with whatever Mea says? I can't wait to see you in July!
Love ya,
Mag
The girls are so sweet. I remember being their age and idolizing older girls (older being 10ish)HEHE! Love you Bil!
hey! i had alot of fun with you! c yah!
love you,
andrea
How fun, Billie! Does Mea LOVE that cherry t-shirt or what? She is always wearing it. I would have loved to see a full length picture of their outfits. Has Savanna stopped wearing her "hair"? Love you!
Amanda-somedays she wears the hair but for the most part she has stopped. I would have to say....I am not that sad. It was one childhood thing I am okay with her growing out of. She thinks her real hair is growing longer now so she doesn't need her "hair" anymore. Who knows, next week we could be back on with the tights.....she's crazy enough. love you and miss you
I'm glad you liked it. Oh yeah sure I'm a star alright. NOT EVEN IN TOWN LAKE! Just kiddin. Love you,
Camille
oooo... looks like fun.
fun!--its great you know the "stars" of all these plays!
Hey Sara this is the first time I've been able to actually sit and look at your blog. Our old computer brought to much frustration and sinful thoughts when I'd try to spend any time trying to view blogs. So with the new computer Katie bought for us we are enjoying for the first time your blog. How did Jimmy ever fall our the van door?
Dowling Clan--hee hee wrong blog. Nice to have you visiting though.
Congrats to Camille - glad you guys to go - how fun!
Post a Comment