Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Picnic dinner and fun.

We decided to have our dinner outside in the yard tonight. Brian put out the sheet and we ate together. Kahlib is still here so he enjoyed dinner with us too. Celia got a little messy with the pudding so Brian got out the camera. Then we just started snapping fun shots. So here they are. I hope you enjoy!

These are some fun ones of Brian and I trying to take our own picture.

The whole gang after dinner. Look at Celia's face... hee hee


"Mr. Fischer" tells Savanna "stories". It is actually just word for word what he does in the morning. Very boring, but he thinks she likes it and I guess she must because she keeps listening.

Have a great Tuesday..or Wednesday, depending on when you are seeing this. Maybe you too can enjoy a picnic dinner outside some night. hee hee

13 comments:

Ginger said...

So cute!!-all of them!
Celeia's face is great, Im glad you didnt wipe it off for the photo. Some shots remind me of our christmas card...thanks for sharing!
Hey--just had dinner out with Leslie. You coming or what??

Anonymous said...

YOU are fun! I love the shots! Jordan looks real excited too! :) The puddin' face is the best. I want to be a Mama like you. What a sweet example you are of truly enjoying your children. That's a gift from God! You, Sara and your kiddos should come swim with us. Whadda ya say?
Love,
Jan

Anonymous said...

fun fun fun! I like the last picture of you and Celia!

Love you!
Camille

Kate Van said...

Bil!!! These make me sad! Wish you were here. I love you and miss you tons!! Thanks for your amazing friendship.

Ashleigh said...

Great pictures! Love the pudding all over Celia's face!

Anonymous said...

Hey Billie-
Great pics!! Even Ana liked them. Can't wait to see you, come to Michigan!! Miss you- Joann

Sara said...

Great pic's sissy. I love the one of you looking at cece. You look pretty. Love,

Sara

sarah said...

You are so crazy! When I think of you guys you bring a smile to my face! Thank you so much for being my friend! love ya-

Bethany said...

What fun pics. Love them.

Maegan said...

Tell everyone I said, "HI!"
Cute photos. I love eating outside too.

Anonymous said...

Hi Billie! I LOVE the pictures. You all look so great and my nieces and nephew are stunning as always. Can't WAIT to see you! I'm hoping to get all of these pesky kidney stones out by July so I'll be able to have fun when we are together. My final stone count is Billy-1, Linda-9. Finally, I am beating him at something! :) Give everyone hugs and kisses from me and tell the kids we can't wait to see them! Love, Linda

Anonymous said...

Hi My Sweet Billie,
As Katy said these make me miss you all sooooo much!!!
I love all the comment's, and would love to know other bloggers, so i can check out their morning pic's.. Not the breath though!!! I love you and give the kid's a big hug!!!
Went to see Uncle Jim and Dee last night, and was able to pray with them, also say Grandma!!! Pray for her she fell..
Mom

Jenn said...

You are quite creative with your picture taking!! Those are so fun ones!