Sunday, June 3, 2007
Good Morning to Me
Sorry it has taken me all day to get this post up. I was busy but in the back of my mind I was thinking about doing it. Anyway, I think you'll love my morning shot. And you all better get putting yours up too.
Celia told me she wanted to wear "dis bracelet" today to church. I thought it was funny and took a picture of it. She wore it around the house for a little while and then realized it was a pain to wear.
So, here I am.........first thing I saw this morning was the camera in my face. And as you can tell my eyes were not even all the way open. Pretty scary.....and Brian and the kids love me anyway. Isn't that great. Well, gotta get to bed now. This was a fun one. I am looking forward to seeing your morning shots.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



14 comments:
WOOOO!!! Thats beautiful!! ok-Im posting mine now. I cant stop smiling :)
I feel like I know you so much better! heehee
Dear Billie,
That is actually not a bad picture. You have seen me in the morning and I look like an escapee from a mental institution! I'll call you today. We have some Disney stuff to go over! Love, Linda
Oh my goodness! We are all so laughing at "dis bracelet"! How precious! Thanks for sharing.
Love,
Jan
I just posted mine too.
Ok, so apparently you've been doing this blog thing for a while but i just found it this morning. Yeah! I took the time to read your old posts and look at the pictures. Your children are beautiful my friend. And so are you - even in the wee morning. What a fun idea!
Hey Billie!
Ceilia is quite a character, its a good thing she decided that bracelet was too heavy - otherwise she might be wearing that suitcase around as a bracelet like big sis wears her "hair". Wouldn't they be quite a pair?
Loved your morning shot!
Love you!
Bil,
So fun! Sorry I missed the memo about the morning shot, but I will do it at some point this month so be watchin'
Love you!
Billa,
We are behind on all our posts..it's been a little crazy with the graduation and all, but we did do the morning shots and will get them up tonight (when Mag gets home from work). You were lookin good in the pic girl! I think we've started something with the "night/morning in the life of hey?!..Make sure your friends know it's a VA thing, NOT a GA thing..ha! Love you and we sure missed you all at Mel's grad open house...only 50 some days till the wedding..can't wait!!!!
A.Jen
Great pics! Fun idea! :)
Hi! Guess what? I just talked to Mom and we are finally coming down to visit you guys! We'll drive down with Mom. Ava is ECSTATIC!!!! Love, Linda
yeah-- yours and Sara's made me laugh so hard.
Is there anything else funny to post?? maybe we can think of something and try later.
love you!
whoa bil- you DEFINITELY win the prize... wait, i guess that doesn't sound like a compliment... hmm...prize for most humility? that's def. a good thing. :) love you, biz
p.s.- what a FABulous blanket you have. :)
p.p.s - umm...is your head at the foot of the bed...? or did you rearrange?? if not that must have been one rough nights sleep! (which might explain the pic?) love you.
Biz-YES my head is at the other end of the bed....rough night indeed. The girls came in and kicked me out basically and I moved to the end. So, this picture is extra good considering. Love you
you always look great, friend! i love being able to "take part" in your crazy and fun idea-even if it has to be from afar through your blog. miss you lots, biz
Post a Comment