Friday, June 8, 2007

Dancing Minnie

The girls wanted to wear their Minnie bows and Ballerina outfits and dance in their room. We have three of the bows so I joined them.....no photos of that. I tried to impress them and do about 20 spins in a row and then I feel over, had a hot flash and thought I was going to throw up. They just laughed at me and kept on dancing. I guess I will have to impress them in another area cause that is not going to happen again. So, here are the photos of them in their little outfits. Happy Friday everyone. I hope you have a fabulous weekend.




Isn't this one funny. Celia looks so sweet. She was putting her hands up to spin around.
They danced with their princess dolls too.

11 comments:

The Smith Family said...

Bill,
They are too cute! I love the minnie bows. She is my favorite Disney character (probably because of her huge shoes!). I think Mel and my favorite offits were our ballarina leotards. I miss you so much and can't wait to see you this summer!
Love you,
Mag

Ashleigh said...

Love the pictures, Bille! Especially the one of the girls kissing. Reminds me of my little ones.

Also, love the bows and the thought of you dancing with them!

Ginger said...

Awwww- The girls are so cute!! I am excited for Vara to do sweet things like that. For, now..I get to enjoy Reids "sweet" things, like crashing cars and wrestling. heehee

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, I'm laughing so hard at the thought of you with the Minnie bow dancing in circles. That's hilarious!!!!!!!!!!! I really, really wish you had a pic of that. The throwing up part I could totally relate to....getting older is not fun in that way. Your girls are so precious. I think Caroline and I want to come dance and play at your house. Y'all have way too much fun!
Love,
Jan

Amanda said...

Billie, your children are adorable. Thanks for the window into your life through your blog (and through my little sister)...there never seems to be a dull moment in the Stewart household. Have a wonderful weekend!
Amanda

Michelle said...

awww. so cute. i had to laugh at you trying to impress them. :) what a fun mom you are.

Anonymous said...

I love it!!! There's almost nothing better than princesses and Minnie Mouse in the eyes of a little girl!! :)
Heather

The Ellise Family said...

I like the picture of Celia when she is holding her hands up. So cute.

Love you,
Camille

The Dowling Clan said...

Bil,
Those bows are ADORABLE. I can't wait to see you all in a month or so! How long are you guys staying?
Love you!

Katie

Kate Van said...

Hi girlies! uncle dookie and i miss you tons and can't wait to see you this summer. we'll go for a drive and get you both huge slurpies. give baby brother a kiss from us. love you!

Jenn said...

Oh course, I am a little biased and love anything Disney! Love you!