Friday, June 29, 2007

Catching up

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile...actually just over a week. I guess we have been busy or something. I was sick Thursday so maybe that disrupted my blogging pattern of about once a week. Anyway, I thought I would put up these two pictures from our night. Brian and I went out with our friends, George and Chris. There was a free country concert in Marietta Square so we went. It was fun. We had ice cream and walked around until the music started. The boys quickly noticed that all the men 40+ were wearing Hawaiian shirts. They started a little game to see who could notice the next guy in a Hawaiian shirt first. So, next time we go they are going to wear their shirts and fit right in. Before we left Jordan feel on his face again. He had already busted up his lip and now it reopened. I thought a photo of that would be nice too. Have a great weekend and I will try to post more soon.


4 comments:

Ginger said...

BIllie! Im glad you are back. that poor little Jordan! The concert sounds like fun. I love how you guys always make up games to entertain yourselves. :)

natebauers said...

poor bro... can't wait to see him.

Kate Van said...

Hi Bil, how was the movie night? Would Clay & I enjoy that movie?
Miss you!

Anonymous said...

hey!

What fun!
We went to see fire works last night and tonight. see you on Sunday!

Love you!
Camille