Saturday, June 2, 2007

We have a visitor.

Kahlib is here visiting this week. We have had alot of fun already. He is in town for a conference but instead of staying at a hotel, he is staying with us. The girls already love him and think he is crazy.......I guess it doesn't take anyone too long to figure that out. hee hee. I thought I would post these pictures of him giving the girls a puppet show before dinner. Then they did one for him. His was much more animated. As you will see below. See you all in the morning for a BEAUTIFUL shot of ME.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

can't wait to see that picture!

Ginger said...

funny! I like how Savannah is lookingwhen they're doing the show...you can tell she's still thinking about his silliness.
I have a mornign shot, but Im not putting it up until I see someone else's!! :)

Anonymous said...

How fun for the girls! Celie's hair looks just beautiful-it's getting so long. I miss my girls and little fella so very much!

I think you ladies are very brave (or crazy) to post wake-up photos. Glad I'm not part of your group! I guess we'll find out if the Crazy Hair Fairy visits any of you like she does me!

Mom/Gramma