I thought I would do another post about our day. I brought my camera with us today while we ran some errands. It was a fun day. I was tired because we were up late the night before. I hope you enjoy seeing what we did today.

Our day started out really funny. Brian decided to cut his own hair. He had this idea (that he saw sometime on TV) to cut his entire head of hair right above his fingers. So, he grabbed pieces and patiently cut his hair. I had to help some with the back but other than that he did a pretty good job. And it saved us $13.00.

Our first stop was at the mall. I needed to pick up a shirt at the Disney Store and the kids were thrilled to go there. If you can't be at Disney....go to the store. They were having some really good deals today. Plus we found out when the new Disney movie is coming out.
Yippy.

We ran into Bath & Body Works too. The girls got a "winter" duck for the tub. I thought these were really cute.

Next was Home Depot. We received Mothers/Fathers Day money in the mail and we used it to buy a grill. We have been wanting one for awhile and it was so nice to go and pick one out. All the Home Depot people are super friendly.


Here it is....Our new Weber grill. It is portable so we can take it camping or wherever else we would want. It was on sale and in a couple months the stand for it will be on sale too and we are going to get it.

Harry's was our last stop. This was a good choice for last stop because the kids love Harry's.

Take a look at their buggies. And we get special parking for having these three kiddos. Now that is service...
hee hee
Brian took this of me ordering my meat. I love the older man behind the counter. He is my favorite meat man. He is always friendly and he chats with the kids when I am there alone and they are going wild. He always wears fun stuff too.

The kids and Brian tired everything they could. Celia didn't like these chips. She wanted us to take it off her
tongue.

Jordan loved the grapefruit. He would suck all the juice out and then chew on the pulp. We kept having to get him more samples. He loved the cherries too. Basically he liked every sample we would give him. Isn't his face funny? He would do that after he sucked too much and it was too strong for him.

This is the kids ready to leave. Everyone is tired and ready to go home and try out the new grill. And when we got home and finally ate dinner....it was great. The grill works
sooooo good. Brian and I loved our burgers and we might make then again tomorrow......and the next day. You see, now that we have a grill we have the option to grill anytime we want....
ahhh what freedom. Okay, I am going to go now. Have a great Father's Day. I will post about that later.
11 comments:
I love the pics Billie, especially of lil bro and the grapefruit.
This was great! It's the next best thing to walking through your day with you. The downside, I guess, is that it makes me want to be there more than ever. But that's okay. Can't wait until July 8th - It seems like forever since we were together last.
I love you all. HAPPY FATHER'S DAY, SON!! Love, Mom/Gramma
wow! What a fun DAY! I'm sure the kids were tired!
Love you,
Camille
Hey Billie-
That is too funny about your day. You guys are alot like us. Our big father's day is we are going to walk around Lowe's and Home Depot so Larry can spend his gift card money and pick up dog food (big surprise!!). I miss you!! I hope you guys come to Gaylord soon so we can get the kiddies all together!
Joann
ha ha! i love the picture of buddy eating the grapefruit. it made me laugh! i'm glad your saturday went well!
love you,
andrea
fun--thanks for sharing. I love to grill!! We eat the best veggie and meat dishes that way---and my kitchen stays pretty clean for once!
your children are adorable! I love the grapefruit picture...have you tried lemons too? :)
Have a great week!
Amanda H
Hey Bill-Bill ~ love all the shots. I always loved going to Home Depot on Saturdays with my dad and looking at your pics brings back great memories. BTW...Stewie ~ your haircut looks great, considering you did it!! See you soon and love you all ~ Liz
My Sweet Billie,
Thank you soo-much for all the great pic's..
Once again bring's Gram to tears to see these precious children, feeling sad i'm not closer, and to think God has been so kind to me!!!
I love you precious.
Mom
HAHA! Jord is funny sucking on the sour fruit! Miss you tons!
Aren't fam days the best - thanks for sharing your day with us ...
Hey I was inspired to cut Landon's hair after seeing your idea - still don't have it in me - had to buzz it off!! hee hee
Post a Comment