"You and I who still enjoy fairy tales have less reason to wish actual childhood back. We have kept its pleasures and added some grown-up ones as well." -C.S. Lewis
Tuesday, June 19, 2007
Savanna's Painting
We bought Savanna some new paints today. She was thrilled to use them and make some pictures for Gramma and Mea. It was fun watching her create things with the paint.
14 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Gramma feels so very special that you painted for me and Mea. I love the sun and clouds and your choice of colors is just great. Maybe when I come down you can show me how to use your paint easel too!!
Bill, She needs to do the paintings for your house! Looks like I'm out of a job :) Tell Nanny I would love to paint with her when you guys come in July. Love you, Mag
Awww...she looks so cute. You are brave letting her paint in the house, we have confined mady to the garage and the patio outside...where did you get the smock?
Hi Bug's This is Grammie.. I would love for you to paint a picture of your-self and Sister, and Brother.. Maybe even a beautiful flower.. I love you all and love this blog!!I as well miss you all so much.. Oh Bill by the way Jennifer Sides was at my house for a few hour's last night..She came over to see Jess, and the boy's are getting Baptized and Jennifer is Harrison's God-Mother.. I love you Mom:Grammie
I've tried several comments on your blog and they never posted. How fun to see your oldest painting such a great picture for her age. Keep it up Nana Aunt LIn
14 comments:
Gramma feels so very special that you painted for me and Mea. I love the sun and clouds and your choice of colors is just great. Maybe when I come down you can show me how to use your paint easel too!!
I love you all,
Gramma/Mom
Oh, how fun! She is such a cutie!!
fun fun fun!
Love you!
Mille (Camille)
Nina looks so cute...and too big. They are finally sleeping...i think. It's 10:45pm!! See ya tomorrow!!
Sara
thats so cute--good picture too!
Hi Bil! That looks so fun & creative! You're a wonderful mom. I know that those girls are going to be best friends with you as they grow up!
Bill,
She needs to do the paintings for your house! Looks like I'm out of a job :) Tell Nanny I would love to paint with her when you guys come in July. Love you,
Mag
tell buggs that i think her painting is great! i miss you!
love you,
andrea
Awww...she looks so cute. You are brave letting her paint in the house, we have confined mady to the garage and the patio outside...where did you get the smock?
Hi Bug's This is Grammie..
I would love for you to paint a picture of your-self and Sister, and Brother.. Maybe even a beautiful flower..
I love you all and love this blog!!I as well miss you all so much.. Oh Bill by the way Jennifer Sides was at my house for a few hour's last night..She came over to see Jess, and the boy's are getting Baptized and Jennifer is Harrison's God-Mother.. I love you Mom:Grammie
Savanna - I love your painting, so great to see you using the creative gifts God has given you.
She's such a good mix of you Brian. She's cute! I'm lovin' the smock & the easel. I'll have to get one for Ruth.
I've tried several comments on your blog and they never posted. How fun to see your oldest painting such a great picture for her age. Keep it up Nana
Aunt LIn
How fun! Olivia loves to draw and color, so we may be getting her one of those in the future.
Post a Comment