Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Bath Time and Muffins




Last night the girls had a "Chocolate Bath" and banana muffins. They love to take bubble baths with my chocolate bubbles. It was a special treat for them since Jordan is usually in there with them and he can not have bubbles or water higher than his ankles. So, they played and played and then put on their matching pjs' and headed down stairs for a warm banana muffin. I had a new recipe and it was really good.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Billie,

The girls are beautiful! I can just hear the giggles when they are playing in the Tub...brings back alot of memories when my kids were little...ENJOY...they grow up too fast.

Love Deb....send banana muffin recipe!

Billie said...

Deb-It is so fun with the girls. Although I would have to admit today I got a bit angry with Celia at "storytime" at B&N. It was one of those mornings. We love you Deb and wish you would come to GA soon. It's always a joy having you down here. Love to Terry too.

Bethany said...

So cute. What fun.

Anonymous said...

My Sweet Billie,
Just to read all the blog's you posted!!! They sure bring alot of tears and "Old Memories".
The kids are getting so big, and all are beautiful!!! I miss all of you, and look forward to seeing you all soon!!
There was never a dull moment in the VanRyckegehm house-hold.
Many,Many Fond Memories!!!
I love you Mom

Maegan said...

I love the matching pjs & ducks. You're kids are always dressed in such "scrapbook-worthy" colors.

Jenn said...

LOVE the PINK DUCKS!!! :)

Billie said...

Hey all-the ducks are great! you can pick them up at B&BW for 2-4 dollars depending on sales. we've gotten them for Savanna since she was a little one. we change colors every so often. they have lots of fun ones. they make great bath time toys or gifts.

Anonymous said...

Love my beautiful litte girls - how absolutely precious they are. I miss them so much. Please tell them Gramma sends hugs and kisses. April cannot get here soon enough! Keep on posting - it's just great.
Love ya,
Mom S./Gramma