I realized I hadn't posted a picture of Buddy in awhile. With Gramma here we got carried away with all the fun girlie stuff. So, here is a recent photo of our little man. He is so sweet and dangerous. He has jumped out of his pack-n-play twice, climbed up the steps without us knowing several times and eats everything, including Savanna's birthday gum. He is such a joy!!
Wednesday, February 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Your little guy is so cute. So are your girls. I havn't seen them forever. I never got your first email so thanks for the resend.
Hugs
B-thanks for posting a comment. Your boys are adorable too and I can't wait to see your little one in a few short months.
Jordy is so cute. He is a little pistol...I have no sympothy. He will fit right in with my boys!!
Love you,
Sara
Billa;
Jordy boy is a doll! Glad to hear you finally got a pistol...like Sar said, he will fit in with her little wrecken crew! You girls are gonna have so many great memories in years to come. I'm so glad you get to be near each other!
Much love,
A. Jen
He's just too lovely to be a boy, I can't wait to see him as a young man! I hope Bela has blue eyes as bright as his too. Maegan
Gramma's a little slow getting to this comment. My beautiful baby boy is something else! I miss my little man and my girlies so much. Can't wait until April but I can't believe Buddy will already be a year old by then! This year went way too fast. Hugs and kisses to all my little ones. I love you, Anna, Celie and Buddy - and so does Grampa!!! Love, Grampa & Gramma
Post a Comment