Well as always my kids are in the wrong size shoes. When Gramma came to town she took the kids (as always) to Stide-Rite and got them measured and bought them new shoes. I am saving the girls for the summer but Jordan needed his right away. He loves them...or loves eating them at least. He pulls the left shoe off everytime I put it on and chews on the leather strap. He also pulls off his sock and soaks that as well. I might put one of his old shoes in his seat so that he will chew that instead. He is getting so big and cute. He is teaching himself how to walk. I do not help him in anyway. I do not want him to walk right now because he is already too dangerous. We did get a gate for his toy room but any day now he will figure that out too. He ate a ton of food today so tomorrow should be messy. CARROTS!! I took some great shots of him tonight playing with a wig. I will post them tomorrow.
Tuesday, February 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
I Love gramas. On Sunday, I noticed Jordan wasn't wearing shoes, I thought it was just because he was hot. I love the new looks of Strides.
Jordie is so cute! Love the shoes, our little boys are getting so big.
Love you Bil!
He looks adorable in that hat!
How did the roast turn out? I tried the bread but used whole wheat instead of milled flour and it didn't rise well- oh well, I still toasted it and ate it for breakfast. Love you!
Kate
Hi Bill,
It is just so amazing to look at Jordan and not think of you.. For all those reading,Billie was walking at 7 months,and there was NO stopping Her!!!!She loved life and all that there was to explore.
Heights were not a problem, she found a way to get all those things that looked interesting...She was A delight!!!
Even at the young age of 18...Gods Grace was there for Me and Her Dad.
I love you Billie.. Mom
Billie,
How BIG Jordan is getting..and so handsome to boot! Love the wig! Bet Brian like that look too! LOL
Love the pics of the girls...
take care
Deb
Oh my! Reminds me of a time when we were shopping at TraderJoes and Vara was a bit fussy. I let her have anything to chew..(she loves her little cloth shoes).. Anyway--later I stuck my hand in the diaper bag and graped a gooey mess-- thankfully it was just her sopping work! Are the kids great explorers?!
G
Post a Comment