Sunday, February 18, 2007

Coloring with Gramma






Okay, I know Gramma is already back home but I haven't had time to blog all the great things we did last week. I hope you enjoy the next couple of posts. The kids spent time coloring with Gramma a couple of times. Gramma bought new colored pencils just for her pages and shared them with the girls. The pages are now hanging in various places around the house and we will continue to look for the missing pencil sharpener. I am so thankful that "Mom" was able to come and stay with us last week. She is such a great friend to me and to the girls. We had a great time and we are sad here without her.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Billie, I am so thankful for you, my babies, and my dear son. You and Brian made my visit so special. How fun to go to the play together on Valentine's night. It was great. The pictures you've posted are the best way to remember all the fun times we had. I too, will always remember the kitty making project - it was a great idea and my kitty sits on Grampa's and Gramma's bed as I speak. I miss you all so much. You too, are one of my very bestest friends in all the world! God is so good to us! Love and kisses, Mom/Gramma

Billie said...

Mom-I can't wait for you to come back in April....and this time DAd gets to come too!!! Hopefully Brian and Jenna can come then. It would be soo fun. I love you and I will talk to you later today.