Thursday, February 8, 2007

Best Friends


I thought this photo of Celia and Savanna was SO cute. I hope they stay best friends forever. I am so thankful for Sara and the life we have lived together. I hope that for them as well. I am excited to frame this one and one day make a collage of all their "best friends" shots.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Billa;
Another darling pic of the girls. Hope you had a good day honey. I finished making my heart shaped sugar cookies..wish you guys, the Andersons, and Bauers were here to eat them...Crying as I type of course, missing you all so much. Love you, talk to you soon, A. Jen

Billie said...

A.Jen- I am doing good. Kids are down for the night and I am about to start sewing with the "friends". I wish I was there to eat your cookies too. I wish I was there to even clean your toilets or something.....just to be with you....Miss you tons and love you. Billa

Anonymous said...

There's no doubt in my mind they'll be frineds forever! That's why I want all GIRLS!!!! HeHe- I love you and will call you today!
KV