Sunday, February 11, 2007

Grammas' Here!!






Gramma came to town today! The girls are so excited to have her. They decorated pictures for her bedroom door and bathroom mirror. We picked her up at the airport after church. The girls and Gramma read books, played "break the bubble", watched "Snow White", colored, took a family dinner, and now we are getting our PJs' on to watch "Dreamer" in Savanna's honor. She's had alot of look alike comments this week. Here are a few photos of what the girls and Gramma have been doing. I'll continue to post throughout the week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the pictures! Love to you all! Linda

Anonymous said...

Welcome Gramma Stewart. We are so glad your here. Sissy, Nina looks so old in this picture...it breaks my heart!

Love you,

Sara

Anonymous said...

I have to admit....I'm a little jealous. Looks like the girls are having so much fun. We miss you all so much!! Have a great week!
Love you all, Jenna