The girls are starting to help out alot (or desire to help out alot) with chores. Celia is still in her PJ's and Bugs is in one of her usual outfits. Hopefully all this practice will start paying off soon and I can start a "chore list".
Tuesday, February 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Billa;
They'll be doing chores before you know it..and before you know it graduating too! Enjoy every moment with those little dolls. Love you, A. Jenny
OH! so cute! Savanna's still in her ballet outfit! I can't wait to see them again. I think I'll stopby tomorrow on my day off and you can teach me hoe to bake bread and I'll read to the girls and kiss Jord and than we can just be lazy together and read a mag or take a nap- sound good to you?
Miss you tons! KV
A. Jenny- Thank You so much for the letter to Savanna. She is thrilled to get mail. She wrote you back already. She misses you and is happy you call her Nanee. (that is what she said)
KV-how dare you tease me sooo bad?? Just kidding. It brought back such sweet memories. I do wish you were here. In heaven I hope our houses are next to one another so that we can catch up on our friendship....without the miles in between. I love you my dear dear friend.
Post a Comment