The girls love puppet shows. Every Friday Andrea and Camille come over to hang with the girls and I. We call it "Mommy's helper" but really they play with the girls and Buddy all day long. I love it too. It helps me out and it has been such fun getting to know them. Rachel also goes to Sara's house at the same time. So, the girls have started having a puppet show and tea party every Friday. It is the cutest thing. They even have a "manly" tea cup they purchased just for Charlie. Well this Friday I took some photos of the puppet show. First the older girls acting and then the younger. It was very cute. The things they say are adorable. Wouldn't it be fun if we still sat around and made up puppet shows for one another?
Saturday, February 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment