


Savanna and Celia are now sleeping in the same bed. They love it. If Savanna is not going to bed at the same time as Cels', she (Celia) will say "Where Sissy? Where Sissy?" They do giggle alot at bed time but I remember those days myself. I have such fun memories sleeping with sisters. Playing the game where one of us would write letters on the others back with our finger and then she would try to guess the letter you wrote. Bugging Connie and Debbie to the point of extreme anger. Positioning the mirror just perfectly down the hallway to see what the "adults" were still doing. And of course the memorable night when we tried to sneak Theresa out the window....she didn't make it. Or how could I ever forget the days in Powder Horn? Hee hee Poor Connie. She had to go through so much with Sara, Theresa and I. All fond memories of the days sharing a room/bed. I hope the girls build memories like I did and that God will give me the grace to laugh about it instead of "quiet" their giggles. And Buddy, well Clay, what was it like all those years in your own room? Did you know of all the fun we were having across the hall? Or were you asleep? I doubt it....you were probably sneaking under our bed to listen to us.
And if we add more to our little family some day or live in a house with plenty of rooms for everyone to have their own, I think I will always have the girls together. Hopefully their little lives will be as full of sibling memories as mine is.
No comments:
Post a Comment