Bugs turned 4 on Saturday. We had such a fun time with her. I've been begging her for weeks not to turn 4. I can't believe she is getting so big. She is such a sweet little girl. I loved watching her at her party with her friends. They were all so kind to her. Gramma and Grampa bought her a ton of gifts including books w/cds, clothes, sticker books, shoes, and other things but the best gift of all (outside of Gramma coming for the week) was her American Girl/Bitty Baby matching birthday dress, hat, and purse. She had a "bring your baby" birthday party. Gramma and Grampa bought her and her baby a complete matching "birthday" outfit. She twirled around in circles with excitement when she saw it. She had been wanting it for some time. And she looked so pretty in it too. We made pink cookies and lemonade for her tea party and she loved chatting with all the girls. Her friends blessed her with many fun and special gifts. Andrea bought her the headbands that she has. Bugs had borrowed hers and loved it soo much that she would wear it to bed. I thought it might replace the tights she always wears on her head but as I look over at her right now she has fallen back into her old ways and is wearing tights agian. Oh well. All in all it was a very special day. I loved it. I hate that she is getting older but I do look forward to getting to know her more and more and sharing our lives together.
Tuesday, February 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Billie,
Your babies are getting so Big...I cannot believe Savanna is 4!! where did the time go. Jordan is a doll. The girls are so beautiful..bugs looks alot like you now. Love the Pillows, you are such a little Martha Stewart!
Miss all of you and hope to get to Ga soon.
Love Deb
Billie,
I look at the picture of bugs and Mea and I have to laugh..what good friends they are...but my little princess (Mea) with the hair piece..lol "Little Miss Nellie" How I miss seeing all of the kids...Bugs with her tights on her head and Mea with her stories!! I cannot believe Jordan is going to be 1 and Ben is going to be 2..wow were does the time go!....I miss all of the kids and look forward to seeing you all soon.
Love Deb
Post a Comment