Saturday, February 17, 2007

Busy Week...



Well it has been an extremely busy week with Gramma in town. I thought I would blog throughout the week but I have had no extra time to do it. So, now that the party is over and things are settling down I am going to attempt to update you all. I thought I would start with these sweet pictures of Brian reading to Celia. It is always a precious moment to catch them with my camera as they are spending time together. I can't wait until they get older and start taking special shots of Brian and I when we are not noticing. I am going to download more photos in the next couple days. Thanks for being patient with us. Ava, your photo of Bugs waving will be coming too! Miss and love you all.

1 comment:

Maegan said...

what a sweet photo! I can't wait to see what papers you pick out to scrapbook it! Maegan