Monday, February 5, 2007

Getting Started

So, I saw how well Sara's blog has done at keeping you all "in the loop" and I was jealous to keep us there as well. Here is my attempt at bloggin'. Please feel free to comment. Actually PLEASE COMMENT. Here we go..........

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to blog world. I can't believe I made it here before you. Your's is so cute.

Love you,

Sissy

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of my grandbabies. Granpa

Anonymous said...

Billa;
Wow, what a handsome blogsite! You girls are becoming so "hightech", good job. Thanks for taking the time to do this, it does help us to feel connected. The picture of the kids is adorable! U. Joe and I enjoyed viewing your site this morning. Keep up the good work. All my love, A. Jen ps tell Nanee I said hi and I'll write again soon.

Anonymous said...

Billie this is so cute! I love these blogs, as i feel as if i'am right there.. Give the girls my love..Mom

Anonymous said...

Gramma loves, loves, loves this!!!!How fun! Oh my, my babies are so beautiful and such little helpers. Can't wait to see you all this weekend for my little Anna's birthday.

Love you all,
Mom/Gramma

Billie said...

Sis- you nudged me into this one...the blogworld. Thanks though it is fun. I love you

Dad and Mom- Thanks for checking out the blog. I knew you would love it. You are one of the biggest reasons I am doing it. Savanna can't wait to have you at her party. She made a picture for you to hang on your door when you are here. I love you

A.Jen- I am sure this blog (hightech) stuff is sooo old in terms of what U.Joe knows. hee hee
Mr. Techno himself. We miss you all. Give the kids a big hello and Joey a kick in the pants. Love you all

Mom- I wish you wanted to come to Ga sometime too. I knew you would love the blog too. It's for "the Gramma's" as Sissy would say. Stay warm in Michigan. I will tell the girls you love them. I love you